When you share information with us, for example by making the order in rusapteka.de, we can make our services better. As you use our services, we want you to be clear how we’re using information and the ways in which you can protect your privacy.
- What information we collect and why we collect it.
- How we use that information.
- The choices we offer, including how to access and update information.
We’ve tried to keep it as simple as possible, but if you’re not familiar with terms like cookies, IP addresses, pixel tags and browsers, then read about these key terms first. Your privacy matters to us so whether you are new to rusapteka.de or a longtime user, please do take the time to get to know our practices – and if you have any questions contact us.
Information we collect
We collect information to provide better services to all of our users – from figuring out basic stuff like which language you speak, to more complex things.
Information you give us. You should have an account to make the order in rusapteka.de. When you create it, we’ll ask for personal information, like your name, email address, telephone number or delivery address to store with your account.
Information we get from your use of our services. We collect information about the services that you use and how you use them.
- Device information. We collect device-specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information including phone number).
- Log information. When you use our services or view content, we automatically collect and store certain information in server logs. This includes: details of how you used our service, such as your search queries. telephony log information like your phone number, calling-party number, forwarding numbers, time and date of calls, duration of calls, SMS routing information and types of calls. Internet protocol address. device event information such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL. cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
- Local storage. We may collect and store information (including personal information) locally on your device using mechanisms such as browser web storage (including HTML 5) and application data caches.
- Cookies and similar technologies. We and our partners use various technologies to collect and store information when you visit our service, and this may include using cookies or similar technologies to identify your browser or device.
Information we share
We share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals involved in the implementation of our direct services: purchase and delivery of medicines.
We do not share personal information with companies, organizations and individuals unless one of the following circumstances applies:
- With your consent. We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals when we have your consent to do so.
- For legal reasons. We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals if we have a goodfaith
belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of our company, our users or the public as required or permitted